Miss Dynamite XXII iraq Miss Dynamite XXII iraq

Sirkowski responds:

TWINKY HOUSE!

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Dude. I mean, dude.

I never laughed so hard at something so wrong.

Your parents must be proud of you.

Kingdom Farts Kingdom Farts

OMFG!!!11 TEH ORIGINUL!!1

I love how you mock the title Kingdom Hearts by replacing "hearts" with "farts". It's very clever, simply because it rhymes. I also like how you used that very same joke in the story, where you replaced the word "heart" with "fart". It was as hilarious and original the 5th time as it was the first time. I also found the "I'm too sexy for Sora" bit to be very clever. Parodies of 90s pop culture, one-hit wonders are always funny by today's standards, regardless of how overplayed said parodies are.

Your artwork was incredible too. I thought I knew good art, but man, you totally won me over with your bug-eyed characters and little purple monsters. I suppose they were parodies of the Heartless, but given your high quality perspective on humor, you probably reffered to them as FARTLESS.

Of course, I didn't get that far into it to learn their proper and supposedly original names. The cartoon was so awesome that it caused me to close out before I died of laughter. You should have a sequel, called KINGDOM FARTS 2!!111 OMFG, IT'S STILL FUNNY!11

Muffinator responds:

You effort ad ellaborate sarcasm seems to be too vague to be on newgrounds. Afterall the minds of many people on it are so vague that they can only tell the difference between a zero and a five button. And if you actually watched the flash film properly you would of noticed that the little pink things were indeed refered too as Fartless. Twice. Also if you're not going to watch a whole film, dont bother reviewing it - it makes you look stupid and all I do is laugh.

Summer Dreams Summer Dreams

Ha HA!

Oh man, this is great, what better way to rip on unrealistic Dating Sims than to make something that's completely off the wall...

I was almost in tears I was laughing so hard...It was freaking stupid...The Poop Factory? Cheerios??

Ha ha!