Miss Dynamite XXII iraq Miss Dynamite XXII iraq

Sirkowski responds:

TWINKY HOUSE!

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Dude. I mean, dude.

I never laughed so hard at something so wrong.

Your parents must be proud of you.

Kingdom Farts Kingdom Farts

OMFG!!!11 TEH ORIGINUL!!1

I love how you mock the title Kingdom Hearts by replacing "hearts" with "farts". It's very clever, simply because it rhymes. I also like how you used that very same joke in the story, where you replaced the word "heart" with "fart". It was as hilarious and original the 5th time as it was the first time. I also found the "I'm too sexy for Sora" bit to be very clever. Parodies of 90s pop culture, one-hit wonders are always funny by today's standards, regardless of how overplayed said parodies are.

Your artwork was incredible too. I thought I knew good art, but man, you totally won me over with your bug-eyed characters and little purple monsters. I suppose they were parodies of the Heartless, but given your high quality perspective on humor, you probably reffered to them as FARTLESS.

Of course, I didn't get that far into it to learn their proper and supposedly original names. The cartoon was so awesome that it caused me to close out before I died of laughter. You should have a sequel, called KINGDOM FARTS 2!!111 OMFG, IT'S STILL FUNNY!11

Muffinator responds:

You effort ad ellaborate sarcasm seems to be too vague to be on newgrounds. Afterall the minds of many people on it are so vague that they can only tell the difference between a zero and a five button. And if you actually watched the flash film properly you would of noticed that the little pink things were indeed refered too as Fartless. Twice. Also if you're not going to watch a whole film, dont bother reviewing it - it makes you look stupid and all I do is laugh.

Cool Penguin TV # 02 Cool Penguin TV # 02

Horrible. Worst movie to be honored.

It's nice to see that NG users highly rate originality devoid peices of shit like this.

What a brilliant premise: Start off with alot of profanity, because profanity instantly makes a movie awesome and/or hilarious. Throw in a cliche karate master, and then a few stolen animated gifs. Then a Queen song plays really fast while stick figures stand around, doing absolutely nothing. Comedy gold.

I love how the author has the audacity to declare this as "always hilarious". Boy, I wish I could delude myself in that manner to think that everything I produce is hilarious...

Majin Vegetto: Episode 3 Majin Vegetto: Episode 3

A well made tribute to a great show.

It's very seldom that I log in on Newgrounds and find a flash film based on DBZ that I actually like. This is because most flash tributes to Dragonball consist of stick figures weilding machine guns, talking with audio clips from Counterstrike, and let's not forget the obligatory song from (Insert angsty teen pseudo-rock band).

Now, onto this. This was definently the best tribute to Dragonball ever. The animation style was dead-on to the show, swift profile pans, fast-paced fight scenes and all. While the artwork wasn't very consistent in terms of character design, it was still amazing compared to every other fan film out there, and again, it was still true to the show. Audio was alright, but a bit muted at times. But then again, these flaws would probably be a non-issue if you guys had better access to better materials. Kudos.

FF7: Clouds history pt1 FF7: Clouds history pt1

No original content.

Wow, I've never seen anything with the name Final Fantasy VII be this boring and shitty. This thing could be a cure for insomnia...

There was no original content in this long endurance test of a flash. None. Well, maybe 3 drawings, and your narrative of Cloud's history (which is filled with spelling errors and inaccurate information). Other than that, everything seemed to have been screens from FFVII and various 3d artwork by Square. I wouldn't even care so much about the lack of original artwork had the flash not been so damn long and boring. Where was the sound? Where was the action? To cite other reviews, this was basicaly a powerpoint: A series of tweened images with a few lines of text.

Hellborn pt.1 trailer Hellborn pt.1 trailer

Originality? What's that?

This was nothing more than a collection of unoriginal concepts, and very short at that. This couldn't have taken you more than an hour to do.

I knew right off the bat it was going to be short and low quality when I found the words "pt.1" and "trailer" in it, so I wasn't let down by that. But I could see how one would be let down with only a mere glimpse of a flash movie with such a captivating title as "Hellborn". How very mysterious and deep. I assume you followed the code of all action movie names. If not, here's something like how it goes.

Cool Sounding Action Movie Name Guide:

1st word: Blood, Spike, Hell, Demon, Molten, Crimson, Ivy, Dark, Eternal, Gothik (it looks cooler with a 'k')

2nd word: Man, Woman, Beast, Spawn, Spore, Born, Creation, Seed, Mormon, Monster, Ninja, Bot, Boy, Girl, Water, Lava, Talon, Razor

Stick 'em together, and bam, you've got an unoriginal title that fits well with any stick fight or Madness rip-off.

Steel Cage Match Steel Cage Match

OMG@!!11

"OMG THEREE WAS ROCK AND FIGHTING AND IT WAS IN AC CAGE OMFG DUD THATH IS SO COOOL IT WAS CALED TEH DEATHMATCH PWN!1!!!1111!!!!!1!!1"

I put in a search for "stick fight", and I got 2,317 matches. Seriously.

No more sticks please. No more, just, no more.

Fuck-You responds:

whatever

BM illwillpress BM illwillpress

Why doesn't he draw her nude?

Why?

HE'S AN ARTIST. No self respecting artist whores out their creation like that. It's funny how you anti-Foamy people claim to despise the series, yet you seem to watch and talk about it constantly, as you eagerly await on a fictional character's nude appearance. Hmm...

Oh, and I seriously doubt that Illwill would be crying over his lack of fans. The guy could very well make a living off of his creations.

So, I ask you, how far can you go by dissing someone you don't even know?

For Sprite(Beta) For Sprite(Beta)

What?!?

What the bloody hell is it today? That's 2 flash today using Papa Roach and overplayed flash themes from 3 years ago!

Seriously, if I hear that damn song one more time today, I'm going to shoot something.

Anyway, no more stick fights. There's billions of them. Nothing has been done more than stick fights, let alone stick fights with that stupid song.